Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thanks for today Ms Claire Chua! :)
Really had a GOOD time!
Its been LONG, and I'm glad
we caught things up today.

We'll go out after your stinking O's.
Block catching, Sneak out nights, Sentosa,
Selaseh after mass, Pool sessions, Canoeing,
hanging around after mass, studying, and
the usuals. The list just continues.

Damn, I miss those days.
Hahah. DONT FORGET YES!
Looking forward for the 25th.
Block catching, it'll be!


I love you baby! :)




-


Spent the day at starbucks, studying.
Helping PINKY and Shayna with some
sec three accounts topics as well.
WORKING CAPITAL! Omg, it took me
so long to calculate, just to get
an answer that was already in the ques
itself. How dumb! Please dont remind me,
its embarrassing.

Anyways.
Claire and Mel came later.
And I, had stopped studying then.
YES Claire, Its WAFERS not WAFFLES!
Hahah! Stop laughing at me.

Cabbed to GREEN with Claire,
after she was done studying geog.
Man, talked about so much of shit in the
cab. I bet the uncle was listening. Haha.
Then met Donn, Nikki, Tessa, Scott, Josh,
and the guys at GREEN.



Alright.
I'd better sleep soon.
Have to be at starbucks at 9.30am tmr.
Claire will be waking me up, thats good!

Cos somehow, I have this tendency of oversleeping.
Haha. YES!


Alright.
I'm off.


All the best for GEOG and ACCOUNTS.



Can I be your memory?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home